Lexyn
Brittyn
Brittyn was playing peek-a-boo with me and using the armrest of the recliner to hide behind.
Lexyn

Brittyn
Lexyn
I love this picture, I just wish I was at a better angle, but the girls were talking to each other. This is happening more and more often and it is very cute.


But this picture was taken about 1 minute after the one above. Lexyn's new thing the past 2 days has been to tackle Brittyn. Sometimes she is after her toy or hair bow but sometimes she is just doing it; not sure what she is thinking.









4 comments:
Lexyn is thinking "Payback for all the times Brittyn did this to me!!!" They are sooooo.... cute. Have you decided on what you are doing for their birthday party?
Oh my goodness, just look at those bright blue eyes! So precious! Great pics! Blessings!
I love it....brown (chocolate) is my fav color!!! I hope to finally get Maddy's ears pierced in the next couple of weeks!!! The girls look so pretty...and the blue eyes are precious!!!
Your girls are adorable. When I saw that picture of them talking to eachother I thought one of them was looking in the mirror. Too cute.
Post a Comment