Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Party

After trick-or-treating we went to Ben's parent's house to hang out with friends and family. We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows, and enjoyed snacking on s'mores, cupcakes, chili, cookies and sweet potatoes. All the kiddos enjoyed playing together and being able to eat pretty much whatever they wanted for one night!









Lexyn and Brittyn enjoyed eating their first marshmallow along with getting daddy and uncle Zach covered in sticky.

We had lots of fun, and can't wait for the many more years of trick-or-treating and partying we have with our girlies.

4 comments:

Marva said...

What fun! So glad you all had a well halloween too! Blessings!!!

Kelly said...

Cute outfits, cute pictures and I love the matching bows!!

We are the Smith Family said...

Two of the cutest Bumblebees I have ever seen!!! I love it! I am sooo sad I missed Thomas and Maddy's first real Halloween...I know there are many more to come! Blessings!

Shelli Robertson said...

I love your little bees...they are so cute!