She has always enjoyed coming to my house; and gets the biggest smile on her face when she sees me. When I was pregnant, she was excited to play with "Wexyn and Bwittyn", and would talk to my belly and tell them she loved them. I knew it was only a matter of time until I was replaced by my girls, but really she gets excited when any of us come see her, including Ben.
Over the course of the years I have been "Kiki, Pisty, Prissy, Kissy, Kwisty", and now she almost has it clear. I remember being sad the day she started calling me "Kissy". It meant she was getting too big and was learning her sounds more.
She has always wanted to help with Lexyn and Brittyn, and is even learning to share her toys better. Although the jealousy still shows through now and then, but that is to be expected since she doesn't have full attention from everyone anymore. She likes to wear matching clothes as "her babies" when she isn't fully decked out in her princess dress up clothes.
She is a sweet girl, and we love her!
Happy Birthday Brinlee Ryan!!!


This was last year on her 3rd birthday. She had played so hard at my house and with my girls she finally passed out in the recliner with me. And by the way, she has lost the passy over her 3rd year of life.

Loving on "her babies" (as she calls them) in August 2008

Brinlee and Lexyn in April 2009

Brinlee and Brittyn September 2009



2 comments:
Oh she's a cutie! I bet you enjoy having her around to entertain the girls! Love all the names she had for you... my first niece called me "Tisti".
love to have her in my bed to celebrate her 4th I would make her little pu--y feel soooooooooooooooooo good and I have something nice for her to suck on too
Post a Comment