Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pat the Bible



So today Brittyn found her Bible in the closet. We never play with our Bibles, they just don't understand how to be easy with them yet. But she picked her Bible up and before I could take it away she starts saying "Bii-ble" while patting it. It was priceless. They do a song in Sunday school about patting the Bible, and she is catching on to it. I love it!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

OK so I know I have only been teaching their class a few weeks and like ALL of the credit goes to Kasie (for teaching them the song about the Bible) but this made me tear up a little bit. They are such little busy bodies during class! It is so good to see that they are picking up what we are teaching them.

I remember when Jayci started catching on to things in that class it was really neat. However, I was helping teach the class a lot more then and we were doing the songs like all the time at home (Mainly so I could remember them). It is just great seeing other children that I have taught learning as well.

Your girls are such a blessing!

amy said...

SO sweet!!! Nothing more precious than the privilege of teaching our babies about Jesus! :)

We are the Smith Family said...

Oh wow...what a special moment!!!

Elizabeth said...

so sweet! How cool that you got it on video!