Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Tree Fun

Today I moved the baby gate to let the girls get near the Christmas tree, in hopes of catching some really cute pictures of them sitting under the tree. Well, I caught some cute pictures of the girls exploring the ornaments, stripping the tree, and investigating/unwrapping a few presents; but as far as a good picture sitting under the tree, well there was just too much to see to sit still!
















And here are the attempts to catch the girls sitting under the tree, I guess I was just asking too much to sit still and look at the camera with a smile for 5 seconds!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cuties! I'm sure we will need a fence around our tree next year, too! (Actually, we could use one this year!) Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

We are the Smith Family said...

How funny....I too moved our gate yesterday! I did it in hopes it would not make the tree so interesting anymore...they were constantly pulling on int...moving the gate...etc. It helped but I still watch them carefully with the lights and moved all ornaments out of reach (with the exception of a few safe ones). They love to lay on the tree skirt and roll around. Too cute!!! Love the pics!