Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Comparing a year with Courthouse visits

Saturday night we visited our county courthouse to see all the lights. We got out and walked around, but cut our trip short once we realized it was about 35 degrees with some high winds. We bundled up but not nearly enough; my hands were numb so I know the girls' were too! We had a good time though, and even met up with Nana and Papaw (Ben's parents).











Brittyn playing with the lighted seal. She is my brave-no fear child; while Lexyn was standing back fussing because it scared her!

Lexyn

Brittyn

Comparison Pictures at the Courthouse
2009


2008



Wow, it is crazy comparing the growth in only one years time.
In a year, we have crawled, sat up without support, walked, ran, fed ourselves, got rid of the bottle, and began saying some words.
Last December Lexyn weighed 15 pounds and 7 ounces, this year she weighs 18 pounds and 14 ounces.
Last December Brittyn weighed 14 pounds and 14 ounces, this December she weighs 17 pounds and 12 ounces.
Not a whole lot of weight gaining went on this past year, but we have sure gotten a LOT more active! I am anxious to see how much weight we gain over this next year and what milestones we hit, but not anxious enough to wish this year by. I am having the time of my life, but I sure wish it would slow down a little!

No comments: