Tuesday, December 22, 2009

First Christmas Program

It was a first for sure, but the girls did better than I expected.

Not only was it my girls first, but it was our church's first Christmas Program ever. Therefore, it was a first for everyone! The kids ranging from 9 years old to my 18 month old girls, put on the "What God Wants for Christmas" program. It turned out cute. Our children's director wanted everyone to be able to have a role, so she had all toddlers be sheep. The 2 and 3 year old's crawled down the isle behind the shepherds "baaing". My girls followed right behind them. They didn't have sheep ears on, and wouldn't really keep their paws(black socks on their hands) on either, but for the most part they stayed up front with all the other sheep. They did do a little wandering up and down the isle a few times, but they didn't cause any problems other than lots of "ohh and aww's" headed their direction. I must say they were the cutest sheep up there, although I might be a little partial!


Saturday night there was rehearsal along with a Christmas party. The kids got to ice cookies to eat and take home. That was a fun experience saying we were in our white sheep clothes. Brittyn came up with a better idea to totally skip the cookie and ice her mouth! They loved eating the icing, and I loved letting them and watching them enjoy it.








Sunday's Performance




Yes, that is Lexyn about to crawl into the manger. She attempted it several times but never actually succeeded.









It will be interesting to see just how well they cooperate in next year's Christmas program.
How old was your child in their first program?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! How precious! They look like so much fun! Bet they had everyone's attention the whole time! Merry Christmas from the Huttons :)

Elizabeth said...

They looked so cute!! How fun! I would have been a nervous wreck!

Anonymous said...

I love how they are older and still wear the snap crotch onesies, it is so easy to just unsnap them , pull the diaper aside and that sweet little pu--y is right there waiting, lovely close up pics of that hairless heaven then video mode and start rubbing it, watch as they kick like mad as they get it played with then start to whimper as the orgasm starts to build but they don't know what the feeling is yet and it scares them a bit, most folk think they are not able to orgasm that young but I used an electric tooth brush as a vibrator on all of my 3 girls pu--y's until they were 4 and they would orgasm, I rubbed and licked them too but they LOVED that tooth brush and I loved cleaning my teeth with it and tasting their pu--y!