Monday, May 31, 2010

2 Short Years ago


12 weeks pregnant





18 weeks pregnant....the day we found out 2 GIRLS!




20 weeks in Montego Bay, Jamaica on our cruise




20 weeks and 2 days....formal dinner night on our cruise.




20 weeks...my horribly painful swollen feet after walking around on the cruise



25 weeks and 2 days....Mother's Day, May 11, 2008



2 short years ago at 8:15pm tonight at only 29 weeks and 1 day, Baby A-Lexyn's water broke.
I had been on half day bed rest since I was 24 weeks pregnant. At the time I was laying on the couch watching TV. After we snapped out of the initial shock we quickly packed a bag and headed to the hospital 30 minutes away, where my doctor was waiting on us. That was the beginning of a very LONG and rough 42 and a half hours on Magnesium before an emergency c-section. I can't believe it has already been 2 years!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

isn't it crazy to think it's been two years! I can't wait to celebrate with the brown duo! Love ya

Hayley said...

my...how time flies! you have the most precious little two year olds ever! love the pictures!

Marva said...

Tears burn on my cheeks as I read and also remember "our story". God is so good! So thankful the girls are so healthy! Praising HIM for you and our friendship and your precious girls!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

It is Kelly. I have no idea how to sign in to make a comment. I can not believe that it has been TWO YEARS. It seems like merely months ago that I was spending the night with you when Ben broke his ankle playing softball and the girls were tiny. I remember sleeping(well laying) on the couch and being scared to death everytime their apena monitor would go off. Man I love those girls and you and Ben too of course. They are just too big!!

Hudson Family said...

Joe and I were just talking about how it had been two years that we found out we were pregnant with number 2 . It is crazy how time flies by these days.

Jen said...

made me cry...