Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Babies aren't really babies anymore!!!

The girls LOVE to swing, and have since we brought them home from the hospital at 6 weeks old. It amazes me how much they have grown in just 23 months, and how much they have learned to do.



Lexyn in her infant travel swing at 3 months old.



Brittyn in her infant travel swing at 2 months old.



Lexyn swinging outside April 2009 at 10 months old.



Brittyn swinging outside April 2009 at 10 months old.


And now....... my babies are swinging outside really high on their big kid swings. I can't stand it, I need them to slow down and be my babies!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! They are changing fast! Let me know if you ever figure out how to slow things down! (L&B had more hair at 10 months than A&A do now!)

Elizabeth said...

WOW!!! They look little girls swinging like that!!!! So cute. I can't believe it!!!

Jen said...

SO, SO, CUTE!
Love the video. I need another set of twin girls :)

Heather said...

They look SO big sitting in "big kid" swings! Isn't it amazing how quickly the time goes?!?!?