Thanks to all those who have served and those who are currently serving for our country. A special thanks to my husband!
We had a fun relaxing Memorial Day at home enjoying some family time. My mom brought my niece over and the 3 girls played outside for over 3 hours. They had a blast swinging, swimming, running, sliding, and eating fudgesicles. I love days at home when my hubby is there to play and help out as well.
On February 7, 2004 I married my sweet husband Ben. We struggled trying to conceive for several years. After an emotional rollercoater with prayers, tears, and medical help; we were blessed in November 2007 with a twin pregnancy. I had a rough pregnancy and started preterm labor in May at only 6 months pregnant. Remaining on bedrest and then partial bedrest bought us 5 more weeks of growing. On June 2, 2008 my two precious angels entered this harsh world at only 29 weeks gestation. There were many up and downs from the beginning to now, but I wouldn't change a thing. It has helped form our story in this journey of life. I am currently a stay at home mom raising our miracles, and I am loving every minute of it!
5 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I can't wait till my girls can really play outside!
Looks like they all had fun :) Glad your Memorial Day was great too!
we spent the weekend swimming too! it wears b&b out! looks like ya'll had a fun weekend!
Happy Memorial day! Looks like such fun! Thank you Ben for all your service!
Blessings!
OMG!! The one in blue please in my bed , I would consider it an honour to get hernaked and pleasure her
Post a Comment