Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bowling Fun

Friday night we decided to take the girls bowling for their first time. They had fun pushing the ball down the lane, running back and forth, and watching the red light go off as they would cross the fowl line. They enjoyed it until about the 8th frame they got done with it and were ready to move on. But they never really got bad fussy, so it was a nice enjoyable family outing. It is hard to find things that we can do as a family because the girls are young and don't have a long attention span, but bowling is very cheap and was a success in our book. I am sure we will be going back soon!





























4 comments:

Hayley said...

Oh my goodness!! Looks like they had a BLAST. Although I'm not good at it, I LOVE bowling. Might just have to take B&B one night!

Shelli Robertson said...

they are so cute and I love your capris by the way!

Elizabeth said...

You guys looked like you had such a good time! What fun!

Shannon C said...

Our bowling place has these bowling ball ramp thingies. You put the ball on top of the ramp, and then the little kid can push it off. Your girls are so cute!