Monday, February 8, 2010

6 Years and Counting

Yesterday, February 7, 2010, Ben and I celebrated out 6 year wedding anniversary.

He did great at making it a special relaxing weekend. He clued me in Friday night, that we were leaving around noon the next day to head to a cabin on Lake Ouachita at Mountain Harbor. He said we were going to eat dinner and take a carriage ride, and then be able to sit in our own private jacuzzi on the back deck of our cabin and relax. And all that we did! It was so nice, fun, and relaxing which was his main goal.

He had arranged for Kelly and Larry to stay at our house and keep the girls for us. He said that he didn't want to split them up and take them to a grandparents house; and he knew that I trusted Aunt Kelly as much as our parents. She did great and enjoyed her time with the girls, and even sent a few pictures to my phone so we could see our sweet babies.











He took me with him one night last week to pick out a ring. I have been wanting a two-tone white gold-yellow gold ring for my right hand. Of course having it two-tone makes the ring a lot more expensive. So I picked out this white gold ring, with the past-present-future set up and we are taking it to a local jeweler to have a little yellow gold added.





Happy Anniversary, Ben! I look forward to the many more years we have together.

1 comment:

Marva said...

How nice and the ring is beautiful! Happy anniversary! Blessings!!!