I took the girls outside in it for about 10 minutes. This was their first time to see and feel the snow. We got a little bit about 2 weeks ago, but we were all so sick that we never even looked out the window.
They were so funny; not sure about it at first, but within a few minutes Brittyn was picking it up and eating it. She would put a little in her mouth and say "mmmmm". Lexyn fell down in it while walking through the yard, and started to cry. She decided it wasn't that bad so she just sat down in it. They threw a fit when I brought them back inside, but I figured 10 minutes of freezing cold air, wet hair because their hats wouldn't stay on, and wet clothes mixed with a nasty cough and a runny nose, yes we are still hanging onto those symptoms, was probably long enough.









2 comments:
What fun! Glad the girls enjoyed it! Blessings!!
LOVE the snow pictures and LOVE their jackets! Aren't you ready for some warm weather...I know I am! Stay warm!
Post a Comment