Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Under the Weather???

My sweet little Brittyn was a little under the weather today. Of course you can't tell by these pictures, and other than a little fussiness and vomiting, I wouldn't have been able to tell either.

She figured out how to slide down on her belly...


and did it over...


and over.....


and over....


then decided standing in the swing was also fun






4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Can't tell that little girl is not feeling well! How cute!! Hope she feels better fast!

Anonymous said...

Poor thing. Hope she's better already!

Are you letting those girls watch the Olympics?? LOL!

Anonymous said...

We have that exact same slide/swing set. Eva loves it!

Hope she gets back to her normal self soon.

Emily said...

I just found your blog through Multiples and More. Your girls are just beautiful! I hope Brittyn is feeling back to normal soon. There's nothing worse than having a sick child (other than TWO sick children!) :) Take care!