The girls experienced the fun of play dough a few days ago. I gave them one of their plastic play knives, a cookie cutter, and some pink play dough. They enjoyed squishing it, cutting it, rolling it into a ball, tearing it apart, smashing it flat, and for a quick second they might have enjoyed tasting it. There was plenty of temptation to eat it, but neither of them succeeded. Of course with my extremely active busy 21 month old's, the fun is short and sweet. It only lasted about 5 minutes before they were done and throwing it on the floor. But it was a fun 5 minutes, and it was 5 minutes of being contained in a chair that gave me a break from chasing them around the house, and pulling them off of dressers and book shelves. We will have to have 5 minutes of play dough fun more often!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I love the concentration thye have...you can realy see their imaginations working.
Sorry about the mean bathtub... glad to know she is okay and nothing was broke.
We cannot wait for spring either!!!
Oh what fun! Poor little Lex!
Hey. I don't know how else to respond to your comment you left me, but I am making these. I guess I should gave made that clearer. Oops!!
Post a Comment