Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Who needs a Trampoline?

6 comments:

Holly said...

What cuties they are! I love all the apologies in a 42 second film. Very well mannered little girls you have! :)

Elizabeth said...

Ok, I just seriously had to watch that video three times. Kinley was watching it and your cry when it was over! They won't ever watch anything so that is impressive. I just have to get you to send me 30 mins of them now! LOL So cute.

The Dorns said...

Thats really good that they are able to get some air. I have some 3 year olds in my childcare who cant get off the ground.

Anonymous said...

How cute!! They have so much fun together! I really can't believe how much they've changed since I found your blog! And their sweet little voices... I could listen to them talk ALL DAY!

Keep the videos coming!!

Kristyn said...

Hi Kristi-
Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog. It has been a couple weeks, but you had asked a question about whether my girls say 'sissy' and fuss for their sister when she's not around. I'm sorry for not responding sooner, but we had a really rough Feb and I'm trying to get caught up now that we are back home.

To answer your questions, yes! They absolutely love each other. They say sissy all the time and look for the other when she is away or still sleeping. They also make sure the other has all the same things. Like if Lilly comes and gets a cracker from me, she will say 'sissy' and hold our her hand for another cracker which she then takes to Gabby. It is so cute!

Your girls are precious. I enjoy reading about you all and your travels through twin-hood! Again, sorry for the late response.

Anonymous said...

My granddaughters are going to be little gymnists!I love Lexyn's saying sorry. That is so sweet! It was obvious that Brittain was following Lexyn's lead on what was going to happen next...do we jump or do we laugh!