Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lex has an addiction

The first thing out of Lexyn's mouth when she wakes up is "un cracker.....un C-H-E-E-T-O!" Thanks to her daddy she now knows what Cheetos are, and she LOVES them! She asks for them only about 25 times a day.
Saturday she woke up before her "sissy" so daddy gave her a treat.......the bag of Cheetos. I did make sure the bag was almost empty; it had about 20 Cheetos left in it and she did finish them off! Cheetos are healthy aren't they? They are made of cheese!

8 comments:

Jen said...

my girls LOVE cheetos...
Love the bag in her hand, thats classic.

Hayley said...

That is too funny! Burkley has also recently aquired a "taste" for chips!

amy said...

so funny! one day at the grocery store, Richey had Riley in one cart and I had REese... when we met in the middle, Riley had been introduced to Cheetos... they were all over her face and she now she (and REese) LOVE them!! Silly daddies!

hannah said...

I love those cheetos!! I never think to give them to my kids but if they see me eating them they will eat all of them! Kids just love cheetos right?

Marva said...

That is so funny! Hugs!

Elizabeth said...

I almost bought some of those tonight. I guess I should have!

Co Captain aka Mommy said...

your girls are soooo precious!!!!

Kelly said...

Those are my kids favorite snack!