Sunday, March 21, 2010

Brittyn What are You Doing?

To clarify, we do not let our girls jump from the furniture. Actually we don't usually even let them on the couch to help prevent falls. While I was videoing Lexyn tell her daddy what the animals were in a book; I see out of the corner of my eye that Brittyn was having some fun!

Also not really sure why I asked her a million times what she was doing. Ha! I guess I was trying to get her to say "jump" which she can!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just know that I'm going to see your girls at the Olympics someday! They are amazing!!

Shelli Robertson said...

that is the funniest thing ever...that had to hurt. I can't beleive she kept doing it over and over. So cute.

Elizabeth said...

I just can't believe this video! She cracks me up!