Yes, Lexyn did keep saying "so funny". Then when the rubber band broke she asked "where go" and Brittyn replied "in dere". They are really getting a big vocabulary. Seems crazy to be able to ask them something and usually get an understandable response.
They had the best time pulling on the rubber band, and I had the best time listening to those priceless giggles! Hope everyone has a great day, and if not watch the video again. Hearing those belly laughs has to bring a smile to your face.



6 comments:
That is the cutest video I've ever seen! Your girls are so funny! I wish you would post a video of them every day!! Keep them coming! (They are talking so well!)
Oh - I thought of y'all today when Avery started climbing over the kid gate! Uh oh!
This video made me really excited to watch my girls when they get older! So cute!
too funny! those silly girls are fabulous climbers... On top of the file cabinet?! I'm impressed. :) ha!
Your right, you can't help but smile when you watch this. They are the cutest!!!! I love the belly laughs. This is definitely a keeper!
I love it! Larry thinks that you should send this in to America's Funniest Home Videos he thinks that you have a chance of at least winning some money(but you know Larry) It is def cute cute cute! I love those girlies!!!
What a cute video. I enjoyed watching and found myself giggling with them. :)
Post a Comment