Thursday, April 29, 2010

God keeps his Promises

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Psalms 19:1

Shortly after a huge storm in Branson last weekend (everything from strong winds to hail to flash flooding) we walked out of a store at the outlet mall and saw this full beautiful rainbow. I have never seen a full rainbow that stretches from one side of the sky to the other side. I was amazed. We serve a creative God, one that is not simple, and one that keeps his promises!

"I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life." Genesis 9:15



This picture was taken by my friends cellphone.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love it! What a Great God we have! Love you!

amy said...

YEs He does! Gorgeous rainbow- love the picture!

Shelli Robertson said...

Love it!

Hayley said...

WOW...what an amazing picture! And better yet, what an AWESOME God we have!

We are the Smith Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!