After putting in a whole new box of baby wipes, I leave the girls unattended for a few minutes in their bedroom while I go wash my hands after changing diapers. When I come back in, yes you guess it, they had gotten the box of wipes out of the dresser drawer and pulled
every single wipe out of the box! I looked at them and said, "Lexyn and Brittyn that is a NO NO!" Lexyn immediately jumps up and walks a few steps away and says "sissy no no, sissy noooo noooo." I couldn't help but laugh as I informed her that she did a no no too!
I have proof.


This is the dresser drawer WITH a childproof cabinet lock on it. My girls keep seeming to outsmart me and all the childproofing we do.
5 comments:
You have some pretty smart little girls on your hands!! They sure keep you on your toes!!! We have that outfit too, got to love Carter's!
Oh...the wipes....that is an endless battle around here!!!!!
partners in crime!! :) what is it with babies and wipes?! my girls love pulling them all out too!
Little smarties! It's good to see an update from you all! I think they've grown since your last post! (My girls LOVE wipes, too!)
mmmmmmm almost 2 and still wearing snap crotch babygrows, I LOVE when they wear those it is so easy to unsnap and get great pics of their bald puffypussy, then play with it and give them a good finger while videoing the way they kick and squeal from getting thepussy touched
Post a Comment