A week and a half late!
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: 5.5 inches long and weighs 7 ounces. She is the size of a bell pepper!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5-6lbs total
Maternity Clothes: I can still wear my normal jeans but I have started wearing a few maternity shirts.
Gender: Girl
Movement: Yes but mainly at night and still only on the inside, however I did get one small kick to my hand early Saturday morning.
Food Cravings: turkey sandwiches with spicy mustard
What I miss: having energy but that is getting a little better.
Sleep: no problem, I fall asleep as soon as I lay down no matter what time of day or night it is! But I have started the getting up several times to go to the bathroom!
Symptoms: HEADACHES, and still having some nausea and tiredness, however that is getting a little better.
Best Moment this week: getting that small kick to my hand
By the way, I got about 5 inches cut off my haircut that day and she straightened it for me.




No comments:
Post a Comment