We've been having lots of trouble keeping Brittyn in her bed at night to go to sleep. We have tried numerous things and discipline but yet she still gives us a fight every night for about 2 hours. A week ago or so I had fought her long enough, and decided to go lay down with her for a few minutes and rub her back. She finally calmed down and started to fall asleep. When I left the room she was half asleep and laying her bed. About 15 minutes later she hollered "mommy" from her room. I was fed up, so I hollered back "you better be in your bed". I didn't hear anything else from her so I assumed she stayed in bed and went back to sleep.
WRONG!!!!!
When I went to bed around 10:30, this is what I found.....
She was asleep on the floor with her feet in the hallway and her head in her room. As frustrated as I was, I HAD to laugh out loud, and of course take a picture! She is so strong willed. I am totally up for any suggestions of what to try next.




1 comment:
Ha, how can you not laugh? At least she was still in her room mommy! Good luck...I'm sure I'll be in the same boat soon with my little strong willed princess!
Post a Comment