How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of baby: 10.5 inches long and weighs 12 ounces. She is the length of a carrot!
Size of baby: 10.5 inches long and weighs 12 ounces. She is the length of a carrot!
Total Weight Gain: Gained 9 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I can still wear most of my normal jeans but have started to wear one pair of no panel Gap maternity jeans and I love them. I am also wearing mainly all maternity shirts, however the one in this weeks picture is regular shirt from Maurices.
Gender: Girl (confirmed again on an ultrasound I had done yesterday) - Kinlynn Marie
Movement: Yes! I am really starting to feel her move a lot more but still mainly at night or early in the morning. Ben got to finally feel her kick several times Saturday night too!
What I miss: having energy, and an appetite
Sleep: still sleeping really good but waking up several times to go to the bathroom
Symptoms: some headaches, tiredness and nausea, but was only nauseated one day this past week, and started seeing a chiropractor for the headaches so they are getting fewer; but I have a new one that started - blurry vision
Best Moment this week: Ben finally getting to feel her kick and seeing her on ultrasound again!
profile view with her hand up by her nose




1 comment:
So...I would like to know how hard it is taking care of your girls while being pregnant. I know every set of twins is different, but I'm trying to picture it all. We would like to try for #3 but I'm a little hesitant.
Your girls are precious!!! Cute personalities!!!
Post a Comment