Friday, October 8, 2010

20 Weeks


How Far Along: 20 Weeks - I can't believe I am half-way through the pregnancy! Seems quick and long at the same time!


Size of baby: 6.5 inches long and weighs 10.5 ounces - The length of a banana

Total Weight Gain: 8lbs

Maternity Clothes: I can still wear my normal jeans but I mostly wear maternity shirts, however the shirt I am wearing in this weeks picture is a regular shirt from Maurices 3 years ago!


Gender: GIRL - Kinlynn Marie

Movement: She is finally becoming more active with stronger kicks but still mainly moves at night. So far no one else has been able to feel her.

Food Cravings: Turkey sandwiches with spicy mustard


What I miss: Having energy to do lots with my girls

Sleep: not a problem, I fall asleep as soon as I lay down no matter what time of day or night it is! But I have started the getting up several times to go to the bathroom!

Symptoms: only had one day of nausea this week, YAY! I also started seeing a chiropractor last week for my headaches and they are getting MUCH better! :) Still have some tiredness but having twin 2 year olds to chase all day doesn't help that much.

What I am looking forward to: having another ultrasound on Monday at the Cardiologist office I use to work for. Free of charge and not rushed for time, so just to have fun looking at her move around. Hoping to get some better pictures than my OB printed for us! And I have my OB appointment Monday afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! I can't imagine being PG with two toddlers! Guess that explains why you've only gained 8 lbs! Glad you're feeling better!