Monday, October 18, 2010
Halloween Cousins
Lexyn and Brittyn are NUTTS about their only cousin Brinlee. They only get to see her about every other weekend, and when they do they follow her every step. They want to do what she does, and wear what she wears, drink what she drinks, eat what she eats, and play with the exact toy she plays with! She is a great big cousin, and they could pass as all 3 sisters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Goodness! They get prettier and prettier with every post (if that's possible). I will trade your high of 85 for our high of 66... brrr!!
cute!! love those dresses! Can't WAIT to see/meet yall in 4 days!!!!!!!!!
I love their cute dresses! I think the last picture of Lex and Brit..they look SOO much alike...and I have never thought that!!! Can't wait for this weekend!!!!!!
Post a Comment